Sunday 9 October 2011

Yes I'm writting again

I start writing this blog when I was 23, and yes just like you do, I also grow up :) It's been three years and three hundred years wiser at the moment. Sounds little bit hyperbolic doesn't it? but well, somewhere someday back in our past, there must be a little something makes us wiser.

My first writing "Get A Toy" in 2008 (if you guys already read it) talks about "mr.right now" which is in fact hundred men called "mr.right now" been coming those past years. The year of complain if I might say. Then we fly to my writing in 2009 titled "Saturday Night With Jakarta" talks about surviving without a date on Saturday. My 2010's writings for some reason, i did not post them here. But after taking look at them, I probably wanna share you some of them. You might want to catch up what's up with me :p For those who don't, then probably you might be inspired with some of them. Not all of them are inspiring if I must say.

Just take a look at them and let me know what you think :)

No comments: