Wednesday 20 August 2008

Fall in Love?

I woke up this morning with a hurt on my head. I fell from my bed. When I told my mom about this: “Mom, I was falling” she replied: ”falling in love?” as she folded the newspaper in her hand. “Never mind.” I said.

Today I spent some few times looking for the definition of falling. The definition of falling is coming down freely under the influence of gravity (http://www.wordnet.princeton.edu/). Other person says that falling is a movement due to gravity. Isaac Newton taught us so. I believe that it’s the gravitation that makes me fell from my bed, but who makes me fall in love? is it the person? Or the gravitation? That stupid question popped in my head. I googled the word gravity, and look what I found: the force of attraction between all masses in the universe; especially the attraction of the earth's mass for bodies near its surface . Gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which all objects with mass attract each other, and is one of the fundamental forces of physics.

So fall in love, does gravitation make us fall in love? I don’t know if the rule of gravity is exist in our hearts. But the rule of attraction speaks loud in domain of fall in love. We use to be attracted first, before we fall in love. From what I’ve got, and from what I’ve thought, I assume that everyone has their own gravitation that makes another’s heart falls. Some people has the gravitation on their looks, some on their brain, some on their body, some on their cash, some on their reputation, some on their things, and some on their heart. If fall in love connects with these kind of gravitation, so which one attracts you the best?

The gravitation on looks attracts me the most, but sometimes it lets me down.
The gravitation on heart attracts me the best, it never let me down. Too bad, it doesn’t come easily…

1 comment:

Si Mempesona said...

Finally i got this chance to read ur blog and write to u dude!!! Falling in love and gravitation... nice article... kinda like it.... me, personally, not cash not physical appearance that attract me most... i do admit that at first it did work out but day by day, sorry to say, it didn't... ya u know my boo, like a crapy little stupid man.. hahahaha..
sutralah.. miss u buddy!!!